Selling Gold Online
Advantages – best prices, easy process, flexible payment options.
Disadvantages – shipping required, 24-48 hour wait for payments
If you have pieces of jewelry, gold coins, gold bullion, diamond rings, precious metals, or basically any other gold item, selling it online will usually get you the best price. If your main focus is getting the most cash for your unwanted jewelry, you’ll want to go the online route.
Why is this? Pawn shops and small jewelers generally have higher costs associated with running their business. Online gold buyers run with lower operating costs, so they can afford to take a lower margin. This means that you can generally get a better price than you usually would walking into a pawn shop.
Selling gold online can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it is a simple process. Although the exact steps vary depending on who you work with, our process follows these steps:
- First, fill out our online form with your contact information.
- We will email you a free, printable shipping label that you can use to mail your appraisal items to our service center.
- We will evaluate your items and provide you with an offer for them based on the weight and quality of your gold and precious items.
- If you accept the offer, you’ll be paid by your choice of check, PayPal, Venmo, or basically any payment method you prefer.
- If you reject the offer, we will send your items back to you free of charge.